High Street Women
Leader: Pastor Heather Thompson
Phone: 0410 874 860
Meeting Day: Wednesday
Location: Church (see map)
Building Women of Faith
To mentor and encourage women through teaching, fellowship, caring and reaching out to others.
- We will love the Lord our God, above all else.
- We will follow the teachings of the bible as our authourity on how to live as women of God.
- We will love our husbands and family, and give ourselves wholeheartedly, as Jesus our example gave Himself for the church.
- We will provide a role model to our family, under God. Learning to become Christlike.
- We will be women of Godly character responding to life with God’s love.
- To minister to the women of our church in the power and presence of the Holy Spirit.
- To reach out to the community, to all women regardless of culture or socio-economic background.
- To minister to women through weekly meetings, morning teas, outreaches, social events and conferences.
- To encourage women to proclaim the gospel, and build the church.
- To identify giftings, to train and equip for all areas of ministry.
Last updated 1 October 2017